Your life or theirs?
Since the beginning of mankind we’ve been tribal creatures – indeed, living around people can bring a sense of security and belonging that is extremely comforting. That instant acceptance into the fold, without judgement or criticism.
At the same time, we are fortunate to live in times where options and choices are almost unlimited; and it is also in our human nature to explore, create, invent, and seek new pastures. This has led us to exciting geographical discoveries, unlimited world travel, and immense technological progress. There is something truly invigorating about adventure and creation.
Yet, ironically, the more options we have, the less joyous we can feel. We seem to end up following the herd like our ancestors did thousands of years ago.
There are many reasons for this. First of all, we were raised in a certain culture that imposes on us preordained family and moral values. And as much as I love exploring different cultures, having visited over 50 countries, I also see a major fault in them as they oftentimes enforce limited ways of thinking and living. This leads to certain restrictive mindsets and a need to follow what society deems acceptable. Deviation seems almost unthinkable.
Secondly, there are beliefs, pressures, and expectations coming from our immediate family circle that can be overwhelming, not to say daunting. If you come from a family where the past three generations have been doctors, how difficult would it be to shun that predetermined career path to become a painter? The pressure to do what’s expected can be suffocating.
Thirdly, there is so much money and marketing working to persuade us that we cannot live without certain things, simply to generate new purchases and drive the economy. We are told that we need “stuff” as a means of generating happiness, status, and achievement. A real case of keeping up appearances – having the right car, handbag, postcode, yearly holidays – the list is endless and so exhausting.
Lastly, there are internal constraints and attachments we have adopted over the years that prevent us from having a life we want, just because we believe we cannot have it; that’s it’s somehow beyond our reach. Like we don’t deserve it or have the ability to achieve it.
We try so hard to live up to all of these unrealistic expectations. And even if we achieve a modicum of success, it can leave us empty, unhappy and unfulfilled. Why? Because very often what we were striving for was not remotely close to what we really wanted, deep in our hearts. And that’s sadly a common occurrence. Pleasing everyone around you, at the expense of your own happiness, passion, and contentment.
Each and every one of us is wonderfully different. We have different backgrounds, were raised in a different way and shaped by different experiences – with different values and needs. There are no two identical people on Earth and that’s truly a thing of wonder.
So how did we come to expect that one universal lifestyle would serve us all?
So many people never ask themselves this question and they end up leading a seemingly successful, yet utterly unfulfilled, life. They experience a major disconnect within themselves for years, most of the times not even aware of it. And even if the
But what if I told you that a change is possible? That you can make a shift towards a more fulfilled life in tune with your inner voice and life purpose? That you can indeed lead a life of contentment, passion, and intention. That it’s not only okay to break free of the herd and live the way you want; it’s actually imperative. You’ve got this beautiful gift called life and you should live it to the fullest!
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much”.
Book your complimentary guiding session
by answering 3 simple questions!
During the free 30-minute session, we will discuss your current life challenges and define a strategy to make a shift towards a more fulfilled life in tune with your inner voice and life purpose.
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step”.
Create a fulfilled life in tune with your inner voice
Design your dream
This guide will help you construct your personal lifestyle that reflects your core values, dreams, needs, and motivations.
- a strategic break-down of the lifestyle design process
- a series of step-by-step, practical exercises to reach your truth
- concrete actions and hands-on solutions to design your dream life.
How to live on your terms
in tune with your inner voice?
‘Design your ideal lifestyle’ mastermind
- Have you reached a point in life where changes are needed?
- Would you like to add more meaning to your life?
- Are you looking for a new, more focused direction?
- Are you trying to figure out the best way to progress?
- Perhaps you are already in the midst of a major transition yet you feel lost, fearful and lonely?
- Are you looking for new tools that will truly set you on the right path?
- Do you need a guided, supportive environment to facilitate your process?
DESIGN YOUR IDEAL LIFESTYLE is an online programme based on the mastermind formula. It is created to provide you with valuable insights into your innermost needs and desires and will devise a plan to turn them into reality.
You will be introduced to a plethora of tools to discover your path and turn your life into a fulfilled existence on your own terms. This will be the first step to devising all areas of your life in accordance with your needs, your desires, and your choices.
During this programme, you will choose and design a lifestyle that reflects and includes everything that matters to you. I’ll give you the tools, guidance, direction
Over the course of 6 weeks you will:
- Review your current living situation and decide what aspects serve you well and what needs to be changed.
- Establish how you want to feel on a daily basis and learn how to be closer to these emotions every day.
- Determine values that you want to identify with and surround yourself with.
- Visualise what your ideal day looks like and make concrete steps to actually implement it.
- Define a vision for your future including your relationships, work, health, and free time.
- Create a realistic action plan and take those all-important first steps to
it in motion. setting
After the programme you will:
- Understand your heart’s desires and know how to act upon them
- Have a clear idea as to which direction your life should be going
- Be motivated, strong and focused enough to begin living a life of intention
- Get closer to discovering your life purpose and mission
- Have your ideal lifestyle defined and ready to put into
What will you receive?
► 6 regular weekly 90-minute mastermind sessions in an intimate group of no more than 5 people
► Knowledge and proven lifestyle design tools in 4 practical modules
► Active support in a closed group on Facebook – the main communication platform for programme participants
► Answers to your questions in regular Q & A sessions
► Worksheets with
practical that will help you arrive at your truth
► Regular follow-up of your progress and a summary of your goals
► One-on-one online guiding session to define your needs and direction.
Are you ready for a journey?
1:1 GUIDING SESSIONS
Do you want to know more about my retreats, online courses
LET’S TALK! I’ll be happy to answer all your questions. Send me an email to hello[@]miannah.com or you can also simply use this contact form.