Transformational Holistic RetreatsReinvent your purpose in life and restore inner peace and harmony, while exploring an authentic travel experience
What are Miannah retreats?
Miannah Retreats are 7-day events designed to find, improve or reinvent your purpose in life and navigate through your personal healing process. The focus is on restoring your inner peace, balance
The retreats combine mind, body, and spirit work alongside an exploration of the fascinating local culture; each day is designed in such a way that you will be exposed to both. The programme is based on the chakra system which gives us a daily framework to work with. Each day’s work has been carefully paired with corresponding local activities.
10-17 March 2019
One of the world’s last hidden gems, Sri Lanka features endless sandy beaches, ancient ruins, legendary Buddhist temples, verdant tea plantations, delicious (and nutritious!) cuisine, and dream-like train rides. Breath-taking nature nestles a culture over 2000 years old, and an oasis of peace for those in need of healing and mental repose.
Local retreat highlights:
- Sri Lankan Cooking Class
- Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
- Boat Excursion
- Tea Plantation Visit
- Scenic Train Ride
Poros is a small Greek island on the Peloponnese Peninsula located in the Saronic Gulf. The ubiquitous nature and tranquil
Local retreat highlights:
- Greek Cooking Class
- Soap Making Workshop
- Hasapiko Class (Local Greek Dance)
- Saronic Gulf Sailing Day Trip
- Nemea Region Wine Tasting
Koh Chang is Thailand’s third largest island located 300 km East of Bangkok. Its surrounding coral reef, lush jungles, and waterfall-filled mountainous scenery provide the perfect setting to heal and align the chakras. Snorkeling, diving, hiking, jungle trekking, kayaking, elephant riding are just some of the attractions the island offers.
Retreat cultural highlights:
- Thai Massages
- Thai Cooking Class
- Boat Excursion
- Guided Jungle Hike
Check in with yourself…
Do you feel you are stuck and overwhelmed with everyday challenges?
Have you reached a point in life where changes are needed?
Are you trying to figure out what’s the best way for you to progress?
Perhaps you’re in the midst of a major transition?
Would you like to improve the quality of your relationship with yourself and others?
Are you looking for more balance and harmony in your life?
Do you feel like you need some time to distance yourself from your everyday monotonous reality?
Do you need guidance and
supportiveenvironment to facilitate your process?
Do you want to see your life from a new perspective?
Is the dream of
travellingone that you continue to put off?
If you resonate with any of these, you are in the right place.
Why is a Miannah retreat the answer?
Miannah retreats provide a beautifully intense and rewarding transformative experience. The programme is based on what I would have wished for myself when I was at a crossroads and looking for answers. Holistic workshops combining a plethora of techniques you can easily take back to your everyday home and work life. No ideologies, no religions nor doctrines, no particular schools of thought; only the best proven inner-balancing and life-enhancing approaches derived from Eastern philosophies, life coaching and positive psychology – all combined with the magical scenery of the places I have carefully selected for the retreats, as I strongly believe that certain places are better suited than others to aid in the transformative process. And the rich energy offered by certain locations around the world combined with the activation of inner body energy, yoga and meditation has a great transformative power.
A sneak peek into a retreat
(Koh Chang, Thailand, 2017)
What will happen during the programme?
Over the course of the 7-day retreats, you will explore the deepest recesses of yourself through daily work with energy, chakras, yoga
We will delve into key processes, emotions
You’ll ask yourself many questions and delve into deep insights that your everyday life usually keeps out of reach. You will be enchanted by the fascinating local culture, the delicious healthy cuisine, diverse daily activities, and tranquil morning meditation sessions.
The retreats are designed to focus on your self and your needs. You will discover mind & body techniques that will beneficially impact your life, returning you home happier, more balanced, and ready to thrive as you experience life through a new, more conscious perspective.
Each day you will…
- Work on each of the 7 individual chakras, understanding their role, symbology, as well as diagnosis, while learning self-healing methods that will increase your chakras’ vibrations
- Be introduced to yoga practice and various meditation techniques (sitting meditation, mindfulness meditation, mantra, active meditation), as well as daily pranayama breath work to connect with your inner being
- Actively use mind tools (mantras, affirmations,
visualisations) on the way to achieving life fulfillment
- Review your current living situation: Where am I? What stage of life is this? What do I take with me on this journey and what aspects do I want to change?
- Use proven tools to reach your truth and create a solid plan on how to make positive changes in your life
- Take part in fun activities that provide daily contact with breath-taking nature and fascinating local culture, complementing workshop work and broadening the cultural perspective.
What does a typical day look like?
There is no “typical” day, as each chakra owns an entirely unique process; however to give you an idea, here is a general outline for one of the days:
We begin the day with pranayama, meditation and yoga followed by a nourishing breakfast, giving us all the energy required to work on the day’s chakra until lunch. You then have two hours for yourself to rest or visit nearby areas. The afternoon and evening hours (depending on the day’s program) will be devoted to additional activities aimed at exploring the local culture – all of which are carefully selected to support the healing of particular energy centres. All this will ensure a healthy appetite for a traditional dinner feast.
This retreat is for you if…
- You dream of exploring the world and you’d like to start with a carefully selected destination under the guidance of an experienced explorer
- You want to combine
travellingwith personal development in favorable natural circumstances and amongst people with similar goals
- You are interested in the culture of the places you visit and would like to deepen your knowledge about them in the best possible way – through cultural immersion
- You prefer the adventure and authenticity of the travel experience to the luxury of all-inclusive resorts
- You are ready to introduce beneficial changes to your life that will bring long-term effects, transforming your world into one in tune with what your heart desires
- Somewhere deep down you feel that there is more to life than work from Monday through Friday to repay loans and bills, the mediocre quality of relationships, the pressure of work and social environments
- You are looking for peace, balance
andharmony in all aspects of life: health, work, family, relationships, hobbies and passions
- You want to learn more about the body’s natural energy and how to manage it to live life in harmony with yourself
- You are ready to work on yourself, facing challenges of different calibers, as well as reaping the positive breakthroughs this work brings.
The long-term impact…
After the retreat, provided you embrace the new experiences and learnings, you will:
- Restore mindfulness & balance to your life and feel more grounded & connected than ever before
- Better understand and more effectively use the power of your mind
- Comprehend your heart’s desires and know how to act upon them
- Be motivated to begin living a life of intention
- Have a number of yoga poses & meditative techniques at your disposal for daily challenges
- Understand the body’s natural energy as well as ways to manage it best
- Feel more relaxed and rested, yet glowing with new knowledge and experiences
- Likely catch the travel bug and become an avid world explorer!
Why work with chakras?
How does changing your life for the best sound? Each chakra governs different processes in our daily experience and operates on a different energy spectrum, or vibration, managing different aspects of our holistic-self. Our emotions, physical condition, and state of mind all affect how each chakra filters energy. This, in turn, determines the type of energy we send out to the world, and what kind of interactions we create, spread, and receive back. Understanding the chakras, as well as the different ways of healing them, can therefore largely contribute to a healthier, more harmonious, and balanced life.
What are others saying?
Thanks to Anna I realized how much I want to explore the world and that I’m able to do it – sooner than later. I’m constantly looking to widen my horizons, I read about various parts of the world and plan my dream journey. I know I can always change my life for better – no excuses! If we really want something, we can have it – with some commitment, patience and… faith in yourself and the power of self-exploration. In today’s fast-paced life we tend to forget about our own desires and many of our dreams never get fulfilled. This is how I got interested in meditation, religions
If you want to live in a dream location in tune with your dream lifestyle, Anna’s mastermind is a must! She is the most supportive course leader I know who will provide you with a proven system on how to figure out and implement your dream lifestyle. The mastermind gave me the necessary kick to finally act and live the way I want – which I kind of lost when my babies came into being. Thanks to Anna I finally found the time and space to stop and give myself permission to take another around-the-world journey (this time with my kids) and then to change the place of living (currently France) to a paradisiacal island where I will be a wedding planner. Anna, thank you for this motivation, your openness, kindness, energy and wide knowledge – if it hadn’t been for you I would never have taken the decision to test my idea in real life. Bonne chance pour la suite (good luck) et hasta prontito!
Still curious or you’d like to further explore the retreat?
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions we get.
Is this retreat for me?
Is the retreat program religion-based?
Not at all. The Miannah retreats are not based on any ideologies, religions or doctrines. They are based on the best proven inner balancing and life-enhancing approaches derived from Eastern philosophies, life coaching
What does a typical retreat day look like?
There is no “typical” day, as each chakra owns an entirely unique process; however to give you an idea, here is a general outline for one of the days. We begin the day with pranayama, meditation
What's the plan for each of the days of the retreat?
The retreat combines mind, body and spirit work alongside an exploration of the fascinating local culture; each day is designed in such a way that you will be exposed to both. The programme of the retreat is based on the chakra system which gives us a daily framework to work with. We will delve into key processes, emotions, and behaviors such as relationships, intimacy, creativity, motivation, different kinds of love, communication, inner energy, and self-expression. We’ll then explore these in our everyday life and discover new tools to
What are chakras?
How do you select places for your retreats?
Carefully – to answer with only one word. I believe that some places serve us better than others. And the rich energy offered by certain locations around the world combined with the activation of inner body energy and meditation has a great transformative power. Therefore, as I travel the world, I look for these special places in both Europe, Asia, and the Americas. I investigate them intensely to provide the best possible experience for my guests.
How do Miannah retreats differ from other yoga retreats?
Miannah retreats are not typical yoga retreats; I place a strong focus on chakras and employ a wide spectrum of tools and techniques to facilitate your transformation, yoga asanas being an important yet small part of what you will learn and experience.
While some retreats consist of a morning and evening yoga practice and a lot of ‘on your own’ time in between, Miannah retreats offer a carefully-planned full-day programme replete with local cooking classes, excursions, hands-on workshops, treatments
What are the payment options?
As the retreat is open to anyone in the world, it’s hard to unify payment methods and currencies; therefore I offer just one option – EURO payment via PayPal. However, if you are interested in paying via a different service or with a different currency (see prices in USD and GBP in the price list), please contact me.
I'm a first-time traveler - where do I begin?
Feel free to contact me with any further concerns you may have and I’ll be happy to help.